Wednesday, December 12, 2007

NEAT

proverbial chill-pill popped. its easy for me to get caught up in things, i am sort of short-sighted. this is why i can bead my shoes for hours, and not realize my cigarette has burnt through my rug to the floor. its a perspective thing. i'll work small, even given a huge piece of paper, i'll draw tiny, and in a corner. i have trained myself to be un-obtrusive. that might be laughable though because some people know me as loud-mouthed, selfish, bossy, and 'so gay when i'm drunk.' we all got angles.

this next year is going to be good i think. lets toast to an education/career in a passion, friends, eyes wide open, being young, AND UBER-POSI-CORE-BLOGS ABOUT GROWING AND SELF AWARENESS!!!!


things i want/ like looking at right now:






the closest image i could find to my car.

No comments: